- Pick your destination. Do you want a beach vacation or a ski trip? A short car drive or a plane ride? Do you want to go solo or bring someone? Make these decisions first!
- Set a budget. This part is very important! This goes along with choosing your destination, as some destinations can be out of your money range. When setting a budget, don’t forget to factor in food, hotels, transportation, and adventures while you’re there!
- Plan your visit and buy your tickets. A lot of excursions and activities can be booked in advance, and it could save you some money!
- Pack your bags!! This is the fun part! Make sure you have your passport, boarding pass, and start making sure you have everything you could need, depending on where you’re going. A first aid kit and a language translator are never a bad idea.
- Enjoy your vacation. Make some memories. Your vacation is going to be a memory that you’ll have forever, no matter what it is. Make it count.
If you need help with any of the steps above, click on the names & it will take you to an outside source that can give you more detailed information!